Here is what some of our clients have to say...
Breathe...Just Steps to Breathtaking Speeches:
"As a newcomer to the voice over business, the book has proven to be an invaluable tool to getting me up and running. It is filled with practical and easy to understand suggestions that have helped me immensely." - R. Cappocci
RE: Breathe...Just Steps to Breathtaking Speeches:
"This book is absolute gold. Become a more powerful presenter by building a more powerful, flexible and energized voice. Step by step activities and exercises that truly work."
- Cher Cunningham, Leadership Confidence Coach #womenincommunityleadership #womenleaders
Just a short message to thank you for the voice power training I attended. I found it very informative and I have put to use some the skills I learned and feel there is a big difference. Overall, I feel more confident in how I communicate with others. I would recommend this training.'
- Marianne Christie, Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Wellington, ON
"The best thing I learned was about the Breathing. You are awesome Brenda. I came to learn something. Oh my Gosh- I learned a TON! AMAZING and you gave us so much to work on!"
- Rita Rittenhouse attended Stonecroft Ministries Workshop in Guelph, ON
"My voice is soft and feels strained when I try to speak louder. I am looking forward to trying the exercises to help me."
- Teresa Bolger, Stonecroft Ministries Workshop
"I look forward to putting some of what we learned today into practice. Thank you very much."
- Joyce Shenlin, Stonecroft Ministries Workshop
"I definitely have voice power; your 1-1 coaching has allowed me to be more confident and improved my sales."
- M. Sampson, Insurance Advisor, Manulife Insurance, Waterloo
"Brenda, We want you back again next year to do another voice workshop-you are great, very dynamic!"
- J. Holden, Sears Drama Festival Co-ordinator, Halton Region
"The best thing I learned was about the diaphragm and projection. The workshop was very informative, enjoyed the snacks too!"
- Vanessa, Customer Support Services, Solowave Design Inc.
"The best thing I learned was how to lower my tone; how to project my voice."
- Lisa, Customer Support Services, Solowave Design Inc.
"The best workshop we’ve had this semester, very practical.”
- P. Scott, Conestoga College, Head, Broadcast, Kitchener, ON
"People have told me that I sound so much better. Your exercises have made a difference."
- S. Bennette, Trainer and Personal Coach